Весь Бобруйск  

Вернуться   Форум города Бобруйска > Информация и реклама > Запросы на поиск информации

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 24.04.2008, 00:18
Милош Милош вне форума

Время Online: N/A
Exclamation Seeking for Катя Масько

Hello!

I'm sorry I'm writing in English, but I don't speak your language. However, I hope that won't be a problem and you're still gonna try to help me.

So, I'm seeking for a girl, Екатерина (Катя) НИКОЛАЕВА Масько. She is 18-19 years old, and I met her last year in Montenegro. She lives in Bobruisk and she's a dancer.

I used to have her cell phone number and email; but her phone is off for some time already and she's not answering to emails ... so I'm thinking she might have changed her number, address, or whatever. (No, there's no a single reason she might be avoiding my calls)

So, if anybody knows her, I'd appreciate any info you could give me. Some contact information or just to tell her to get to me somehow. The last time I heard from her was in January.

Thanks a lot for your help in advance!

Greets from Serbia
Старый 24.04.2008, 01:40
Милош Милош вне форума

I've also found the picture - the one to the right. Since there are comments (I know girl called Сима too), there must be someone who knows her...

[Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи]
Старый 10.08.2009, 16:58
Eleonore Eleonore вне форума

Hey. I know the girl you are talking about. She is now studing in Saint Petersburg. If you are still inetersted to find her her phone numer is +79045516126...but I think that at the moment she is on holidays in Babruisk. If you need any other information,you can contact me!!Hope I helped you!
Старый 23.08.2009, 06:16
Eugene Eugene вне форума

To Milosh

Milosh!
I know that you are looking for Katya, but it seems to be that if she doesn't want to respond it is her choice to make and there is no need to bother her.
I hope you understand what I mean.
She is happy and everything is great!
Ответ

Социальные закладки