Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 04.03.2015, 16:21
yanik yanik вне форума

Время Online: 3 d 4 h 32 m
Thumbs up NEW NEWS! - LIFE on MARS! No Doubting It Now!

Published on Jan 17, 2015
Here's a BIG hint as to where they'd live. [Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи]... THe fake alien is there to ease the tension on those who may find the information too terrifying. 0.0 Do you need them to come knocking at your door 'as proof?' When it comes to this video, many will just view the first few minutes and jump off the boat... but all my video's hold information that relates to one another. Think of this: If they can slam people into jail based on circumstantial evidence for the rest of their living lives, until they are deceased? I think I may have just proven there's life on Mars with the same levels of circumstantial evidence. Watch the entire thing to see if you really believe there is no life out there, on 'any planet.' What more proof do you need that there's intelligent life out there? What more proof do you need when it comes to life on Mars? Where will we be in 2023 when it comes to Mars? The answer is in this video. Where will we be in 2016, when it comes to Mars. The answer is in this video. Alien life on Mars? It sure looks like it. How did we see Mars decades ago, and how do we see Mars decades from now? All answered in this video. I hope you enjoy. After watching this video? What with water now being discovered on Mars, I believe there is life on Mars, or nearby, or underground, and was, particularly if you consider all of the odd structures that 'are' in photo's / images. [Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи]